Any one of the ingredients that doesn't specify an amount is up to you.
What you will need:
Eye of round roast (Do not use Chuck Roast it will be too greasy)
- 2 cans or 1 big can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- Mushrooms (fresh or canned)
- Salt ( I use lawry's seasoning salt of course ;)
- Onion (or onion powder)
- 1/4 cup flour
Set crockpot on low for 10 hours (Yes, 10 hours)
- Pour in water, milk flour; whisk until theres no lumps
- Add cans of soup and mushrooms,onions mix together
- Season Meat; Put it in the crockpot
- Add top and let it cook (Try to keep opening crockpot to a minimum because it takes a while for it to heat back up to the normal temp)
This dish is best served with HOMEMADE mashed potatoes (The box stuff doesn't cut it, lol) or rice.